July 15, 2011

Rumput hiasan

I never had any interest to know about the type of grass suitable for my lawn .... because am currently staying in a condo. But since my new house got some areas to be filled up and of course I won't be converting all those area into tiles, therefore I need to learn a little bit about rumput. My hubby did some research and there are 3 common types of rumput. These are the info that he gathered so far....

1. Cow grass - this is the type of grass that can be found at padang sekolah. Senang nak jaga kot, tapi takde lah cantik pun.

 
Cow Grass

2. Pearl grass @ Rumput mutiara - macam cow grass, tapi kilat, cantik dan mahal. Senang dijaga, tahan lasak dan takkan panjang, sebab dia memanjang ke tepi..... Very low maintenance. Sesuai utk org yg busy a.k.a malas like me. Harga RM1.80 utk 2 kaki persegi in Sg. Buloh, without installation.


Pearl Grass @ Rumput Mutiara

3. Rumput carpet @ Japanese grass - I like rumput carpet, but susah nak jaga. Cepat panjang dan perlu penjagaan rapi. Will it suitable for me yg tak pandai hal pokok dan rumput ni? Serangga suka duduk bawah rumput ni because it's cool down there. Harga is RM6 for 2 kaki per segi.


Japanese Grass
This is Philippine Grass, not Japanese Grass. RM1.80 for 2 kaki per segi, same as Pearl Grass.

Below is my backyard. I'm thinking to put Pearl Grass here, and Japanese grass Philippine Grass at my front lawn....


My backyard!


My front
Tanah sekangkang kera...
My dad posing pulak
Wish my yard as green as above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment