July 4, 2011

Curtain Hunting

My friend had once told me, if you want to buy curtains, go and buy in Nilai 3. His friend wanted to buy curtain last time for his house from a reputable shop in KL area, and for 3 storey house, was 12k. Then he ended up bought his curtain at Nilai 3 for RM3k....

So I went to Nilai 3 last weekend and went into several shops. It is cheap in deed! But the only problem is, I could not find the colour that I was looking for. I was looking for turqoise colour but could not find any! I even went to Nilai 1 but still could not find it. So anyone......please let me know if you had seen any turqoise colour curtain like the photo below (btw, I took the photo from google image)....let me know the place please....

Thank you Mr. Google for the photo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment