November 14, 2011

Garden design ideas

I'm currently looking for ideas for my backyard. Initially, I wanted to have a simple garden with phillippine grass, and few plants for easy maintenance, but then suddenly teringin nak ada water features, but definately a NO NO this time sebab kids are still small. It's either jadi tempat kanak-kanak ribena baling batu, or jadi tempat diorang berendam pulak...ini mmg huge safety issue. But just to list my preferances :

i. Simple garden, with phillipine grass, with plants at the corner of the garden

I like the simplicity, but not so much on the plants kat tepi2 pagar tu....
This is more the type of plant yg I like....looks so refreshing....
ii. Garden with water features. Nice and looks luxury, but dangerous with my small kids

Hoping to have this kinda water feature but not now...tunggu kids besar dulu
iii. Modern and tiled/decking backyard - Nice and looks very expansive!

Huh! Sungguh cun dan menawan!!
iv. Zen Garden - so far, looking into more ideas on this. The reason is that to avoid using too many grass, because heard that grass is not easy to maintain.... Currently doing my own sketching/proposal to my husband because he seem not to like the idea...but a usual, I'll come out with my proposal and will make him agree ... hehe...that's me!

To me, this garden is not too nice, but I like the overall idea, i.e. to have some areas with tiles,
batu, plants, and garden lights etc....

Any ideas, appreciate if you could let me know....

p/s All photos are courtesy from Mr. Google...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. If your kids have grown a bit by now, perhaps you might consider installing a raised wooden deck. Our deck levels are raised which gives you a unique above-ground sensation and surrounding view can be better from up here too. You can have your deck a slight distance away from your home, just like a floating island. Or attach it to your side walls for more convenience. Your deck can be paired with a simple hardwood pergola structure with optional quality sun shade fabric or waterproof canvas canopy. Unlike permanent solid roofings, our designs can give you a more distinctive outdoor feel. i.e. enjoy pleasant but shaded morning/evening sun or see open starry skies at night using patented canvas flip mechanisms. Since our structures are modular (pre-assembled), your new backyard area can be built within hours. Time to get that bbq grill ready. If you prefer to use quality, long-lasting materials and maintenance free materials for your new patio, then you will definitely find our prices affordable too. Make way for an innovative and brand new Malaysian concept. Please visit http://shop.decklife.my today!

    ReplyDelete